Our family is so deeply touched by the overwhelming outpouring of love and support since losing our mom. We are amazed at the number of people hoping to attend her memorial on October 30. It was always her request that, in addition to invited guests, some of her fans be able to attend. Truly, you were her friends and she loved you so much!
We wanted to clarify the General Audience process for fans wishing to attend the memorial.
Please note, if you were one of the First 1,500 fans who RSVP’d, you are confirmed for a reserved seat inside. You will be notified via Aud615.com and receive additional instructions on next steps.
If you RSVP’d but are not one of the First 1,500, you have been placed on a General Audience Wait List where attendance is based on a first-come, first-admittance basis until venue capacity is reached. The is no guarantee of admission. Please read the below instructions carefully for further details:
- Fan tickets have only been made available via Aud615.com. If you obtained a “ticket” or “code” from any other source, it is not valid proof of entry and null and void. You can only RSVP through the ticket site – there are no tickets available for purchase.
- Any fan who wishes to obtain a ticket to the Memorial can “RSVP” at Aud615.com. You are only allowed to register for one ticket for yourself.
- Upon submitting your individual “RSVP,” you will receive a unique QR code that is attached your name only.
- Please note, this individual QR code does not guarantee your admittance into the venue. It does confirm you have been added to the overall Memorial Wait List. You must arrive on-site with your specific QR code in order to be allowed the opportunity to attend on a first-come, first-admittance basis.
- The name on your registration must match your valid government-issued ID that will be checked by a staffer upon Entry to the Opry House. If the name on your government-issued ID does not match the name on your QR code, you will not be permitted entry.
- All valid QR code holders will be admitted to the Memorial until inside seating capacity is reached. We will begin scanning QR codes on Sunday, Oct. 30th at 4 pm CT at the Opry House.
- Once onsite, if you are unable to secure a seat, we are making arrangements to broadcast the Memorial on large screens outside of the Opry House. The entirety of the Memorial will also be broadcast LIVE at 6pm CT on CMT.
**Also note, per Opry Guidelines, lines for Entry may not form before 7:00am the day of show (no overnight camping allowed).
We will be sure to keep you posted, and note that Aud615 will be in touch with you directly if there are any next steps needed to be taken. Thank you for your patience and understanding as the team works through the unprecedented demand to attend – and thank you to our partners at the Grand Ole Opry House, CMT and Aud615 as we work together to make this a special event for our mom. We love and appreciate each of you.
-The Family of Loretta Lynn